Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Before and...Well...Still Before

Just wanted to post a couple of pictures and give a few shout-outs. I have to thank all my friends and family for supporting me in my nonsense. But there are a few folks who have been personally involved in my journey. 

To Jean Melendez for getting me started in all this - thank you, my friend for reminding me that I can.
To Bruce Williams of Platinum Results, you have helped me beyond description and you are continuing to change my life for the better.
To Shelby McDaniel & Erika Davitch at Max Muscle, thank you for helping me get my diet clean and encouraging me to do something that scares me to death.
To David Winningham - thank you for your undying friendship, coaching and encouragement. I'm so glad we reconnected last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment