Monday, January 30, 2012

The Face of The Earth Was Lovely, But I'm Back

No, I did not fall off the face of the earth, but I did visit there for a few weeks. Thanks for waiting for me to get back.

I have been busy with plans to open a Max Muscle store in Raleigh, NC. I'm pretty stoked. I have never lived out the greater Fredericksburg area and am so excited about the opportunity to pursue my new endeavor. There's a lot to do between now and opening day! If you have any fitness and health enthusiasts in the Triangle area, let me know. I want to share how Max Muscle's focus on fitness and nutrition can change their life like it has mine. Look for an upcoming blog on supplement use and my opinions and testimonial about it.

The other thing that has kept me busy is this stupid cold. I rarely get sick and this one really threw me for a loop. I revisited a very sedentary, lazy, foggy, unfocused period on my couch for about a week & half straight. Ugh. I figure everything happens for a reason. I had a reminder of what my life was like before I started on this fitness journey. I spent many an unfocused, foggy day sitting on the couch by CHOICE! Now, the idea of sitting around isn't as appealing as it used to be. It took getting knocked on my butt to realize I don't want to go back there. I was able to maintain my workout schedule and forced myself to eat even when I felt like I was going to barf. It paid off. I lost another 7 lbs. So, I'm 7 lbs away from my first milestone of weighing 199 lbs. Baby steps, people!

I'll be posting updates on the bodybuilding.com site next week. Check out my progress there.

Take advantage of this beautiful weather! Get off the couch and move!

See ya in the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment