Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday Three

I'm gonna try something new. Every Thursday, you're gonna get three quick bullet points. Feel free to send me some tidbits you'd like me to share. I'll post them and give you credit.

  • Skim Milk has 12 grams of sugar per 8oz serving! Who thought they were being healthy drinking skim?! If you add it to your protein shake, leave out the fruit. Or add the fruit and use water to keep the carbs low. 
  • Richard Simmons is the only man who should wear baggy, shortie gym shorts. A young man came in the store the other night and I felt incredibly awkward. It looked really goofy. No no.
  • I love TV. As much as I love working out and being active, there are days that I just want to sit on the couch and watch a marathon of Matlock or Law & Order or America's Next Top Model. It's the embarrassing truth. Amen.
See you in the gym!

1 comment:

  1. I am DIGGING this. Can't wait for the next installment!! :o)

    ReplyDelete