Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday Three

Send me your tidbits and thoughts and I will post them as part of the Thursday Three. Truth is, I'm running out of ideas! LOL!

  • This week has been stinky. I have gotten the work done, but without much joy. My weight is back up this week and I am gumptionless. Next week, I will have to rock-n-roll to get back on track.
  • Old Navy is making really cute, comfortable workout clothes (see. running out of clever things to share)
  • Stop getting on your scale. I wish I would take my own advice. We have been conditioned to be conscious about our weight. Are your pants fitting well? Is your waist smaller that your butt? Can you run up the steps without getting winded? Can you button your shirt without fearing that a button will put someone's eye out? Then you're good.
See ya in the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment